Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Start of one of my armies

So I finally got around to getting a model put together and what not, so here are some WIP photos.

So when I decided to start this back up I had to pick an army to get into since I had sold everything. I decided to give Retribution of Scyrah from Privateer Presses Warmachine a go. My first model is the Phoenix Heavy 'Jack. I'll continue to add more and more and I will eventually branch into Hordes with either Gators or Pigs.

Anyways, my scheme is going to be green highlighted to a yellow with silver accents for this Warjack... the army will share the green for most of the armor and capes but with variations to accessories and what not to kind of give a little uniqueness to each model/unit.

So here it is:

Retribution of Scyrah Phoenix ... Sorry for the horrible pictures ... I couldn't seem to find my desk lamps that I used to use to take pictures out of this light box (probably threw them out too) and I couldn't get my gradient back ground printed either so the pics are very meh.










So there you have it. Once I find what I did with
the lights I will be able to take some better pictures and than also get some pictures up of what I have done recently.

Have Fun!
Bubble Chaser

No comments:

Post a Comment