Tuesday, October 2, 2012

New Directions

Well once again I have failed to keep my blog up to date. I am not sure why this is, maybe this time will be different ...

My last post was dedicated to a challenge of a 2000+ point Necron army in pretty much one go. I had 90% of the army assembled and about 50% painted when 6th edition dropped. So long story short the only products from GW I own now are paints...

I did get a good return on selling the Necrons in which I used to buy my loving wife a iPad for school. However I had traded for a small Protectorate of Menoth force at around the same time I had acquired most of the Necrons, so my focus has turned to Warmachine.

While all this was happening I had the happen-chance to run into an individual that was interested in playing Warmachine, eventually he picked up Khador and we went from there. To date we have had 4 battle box games, 2 3 way battle box games and a 15 point game. A coworker and friend has also moved on from GW and now owns Skorne and Circle starter armies. Oh and for my birthday I picked up a small Cygnar force, mainly the battle group and the start of a Nemo3 list. So along with the 3 of use plus a pretty active Warmachine gaming scene I have finally been able to get back on the horse and paint and play.

So I will be taking this blog into a new direction ... again. I will be posting more content about my WIP for each set of minis, showing off what I have actually finished and will have Bat-reps with pictures and possibly in the future video plus other hobby related content.

So stay tuned everyone and don't forget to have fun.

~BC~

No comments:

Post a Comment