Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Road to 25 Pts

So after a long... a very long time, I have finally been able to find people to play Warmachine with. I have been big into the modeling aspect of this hobby for a while, yes I may not have finished painting many models but I can put together plastic, metal, and resin models with my eyes blindfolded and my hands tied behind my back.

In my previous article I wrote that I had acquired a small Protectorate of Menoth army.

This is what I have:

Warcasters

pKreoss
pSevvy

Jacks

3 Repenters
2 Revengers
2 Vanquishers
2 Crusaders
1 Guardian

Units

Choir
Exemplar Cinerators
Holy Zealots with Monolith Bearer
Knights Exemplar Errants & UA

Solos

Paladin Order of the Wall
Vassal of Menoth
Wracks

So as you can see I have well over 25 points here, so what is my road to 25 points you ask? Well I have my first 25 pt Steamroller tournament on the 14th of October. So I have to have 2 25 point lists with two different casters and character restrictions.

Here is what I have figured out for my lists ... sorta of limited but it's all I have and with my other projects it's not possible to get lists that are full potential:

List 1

pKreoss
-Crusader
-Revenger
-Repenter
Min Choir
Knights Exemplar Errants with UA
Vassal


List 2

pSevvy
-Blessing of Vengeance
-Crusader
-Repenter
Min Choir
Knights Exemplar Errants & UA
Vassal

So as you can see pretty basic lists, I am going up against a meta that has some pretty serious players so I don't expect much but I figured I would challenge myself with getting the above lists completely assembled and painted.

So in this series of articles I will be walking through my WIP models, finished models, and the actual tournament coverage.

So stay tuned everyone and remember to have fun.

~BC~

No comments:

Post a Comment